Thursday, January 24, 2013

Schwarma

This food comes from the Middle East and can consist of a couple of meats. You think it's like a taco but it is not. Of course, it has its typical vegetables like cucumbers and tomatoes. I have personally never tried one but I am definitely going to try one when I get the chance. What I thought was really cool is that Schwarma was featured after the end credits of the the movie "The Avengers." Does this picture not make you want to wish this sizzling baby was the real deal?! Have this in mind whenever you go to Lebanon, Saudi Arabia or some other Middle Eastern countries.

4 comments:

  1. I have tried one of those. The meat of choice was chicken and boy oh boy was it good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delish. I'm going to have to try that one day. x3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make me hungry RODGER!

    ReplyDelete